So, one of my favourite blogs, http://362101nlt.wordpress.com, put me up for the Wonderful Team Member Readership award. Thanks Nem. 😀
This award has rules which are….
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
2. Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate a number of readers that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
And some questions….
1) Why do you blog?
Well, hahaha. I always thought it’d be cool to share my writing with the world. After some mishaps, I found writing helped release my feelings, so that’s why I do my blog.
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
For a book, i would choose the Bible. As for DVD . . . . . Gladiator? I’d probably bring . . . . awe. Why are these questions so hard? One type of grain, fruit, and maybe a vegetable? I think I would bring Donald Duck with me. Adorable little block. G.I. Joes, definitely. Probably make some sand castles for them where they can hold out against some crazy invaders.
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car. (BTW, my grandfather did not die in a car crash . . . . just thought I’d clear that up)
4) What is your favourite thing about your self?
My energy? 😛
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
Does chocolate classify as candy? If not, then I’d probably go with those chewy caramel things, whatever they’re called.
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
I probably relate to someone, but can’t think of them atm.
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
Groundzero? Just kidding. Probably Because They Are There.
Now my nominations are . . . . .
And last but not least . . . http://362101nlt.wordpress.com 😀
Thanks to all my followers. It gives me a real buzz to know that people enjoy reading my poetry, etc.