- What if there was no one else here? Just me . . . . in the eery silence – in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
- What if the ride suddenly froze, while I was suspended in the air with no way of getting down. I could starve to death.
- What if I need to use the restrooms while I’m on a ride.
- That huge meal I had 5 minutes ago that’s spinning around in my stomach now as G-force takes over . Hey, did you know I get motion sickness really easily??
- What if the wheels came off my roller coaster as it shot around a corner?
- What would happen if I decided to ride without my harness/seat-belt? Would I fall out?
- What if the bungee cord breaks?
- Riding a roller coaster, thinking what would happen if the kid in front of me decided he didn’t want to keep his lunch in.
- If you hang out of the car enough to the side as it took a sharp turn, would it produce enough centrifugal force to derail the train?
- When can I go home?
No, seriously. And when I get home and I’m back at work, this is what I’m thinking . . . “When can I go back to the theme park??”
photo by Wong Mei Teng